1. Secure a promotional opportunity by completing the AAOS Promotional Opportunity Application located in the Show Files tab above. Completed applications should be sent to AAOS at email@example.com.
2. Once a promotional opportunity is secured, AAOS will provide the sponsor with an invoice (for the promotional opportunity), the specs and due dates for artwork. Production costs will be invoiced by Freeman separately once the artwork is put into production.
3. All artwork must be approved by AAOS. A pdf version of artwork should be sent to AAOS at firstname.lastname@example.org for approval. Freeman will not provide any proofs without an AAOS approval.
4. Once AAOS has approved the artwork, the sponsor will be provided with a link to the Freeman ftp-site and the password. The artwork file should be uploaded to this site. See the Graphical Guidelines in Show Files tab above for acceptable file types to submit your artwork files.
5. Freeman will provide a graphic proof for review and approval to the sponsor. Production of the graphic will not begin until the proof has been approved by the sponsor.
6. Once the Freeman proof is approved, the sponsor will be invoiced for production costs of approved promotional opportunity by Freeman. Production costs are based on the date artwork goes to production. Please reference the Production Details tab of your chosen promotional opportunity to see the production costs.
7. The sponsor is responsible for notifying Freeman prior to the end of the show if a promotional opportunity is to be taken down and returned to the sponsor after the show closes. Most wall clings and other structural clings are not reusable and will be recycled.
If you have challenges or need further information, please contact the Freeman representative: Jillian.Carlberg@freemanco.com.