Deadline to Receive Sponsored Provided
September 6, 2019
All exhibitor supplied sponsorship items must be received in advance at this address:
ATA, Attention Dan Duggan, MCE Sponsorship Items
950 North Glebe Rd, Suite 210
Arlington, VA 22203
If items are not received by the due date, your item will not be able to be used as a sponsorship item and there will be NO REFUND.
Deadline to Submit Graphics
September 4, 2019
to Submit Graphics
Our desire is to provide you with the best possible quality graphics for your sponsorship item. You can help us in that effort by providing digital graphics that meet minimum requirements. To view a pdf file that gives complete customer guidelines for submitting graphics artwork, Click Here.
Your Graphics to the Freeman FTP site
The Freeman FTP site is a convenient, short-term process for transmitting large files. The FTP site requires a User ID and password which changes each month. Please contact Janine Taylor for this information.
Deadline to Submit an Advertisement for the MCE Official Program &
August 15, 2019
How to Submit Advertisements
Submit your properly formatted advertisement via email to Alyssa Stubs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
advertisements will be printed in four colors and trim size of either 4” x 8”
for a single page ad or 8” x 8” for a double page ad. All ads, single or double
page, must be in vertical format.
• 300 dpi CMYK at 100% of size mentioned above
• If you are incorporating full bleeds, please allow at least 1/4” on all sides
• Single Page: $2,500. Program trim is 4” x 8”. Live area is 3 3/16” x 7 1/4”
• Double Page: Program trim is 8” x 8”. Live area is 6 3/8” x 7 1/4”
• If selecting the Double Page Ad, please allow for 1/4” grind-off in the center of the double page for this perfect-bound directory
• All images should be submitted in high resolution JPEG, TIFF or PDF format. All design layouts not containing embedded text need to be provided in InDesign for Mac.